- Born on a small farm in Southern Alberta and lived in Alberta all of my life.
- Resided in several communities from High Prairie in the north to where I now reside in Stirling in the south.
- Completed a Bachelors Degree in Economics from the University of Alberta in 1989
- Career has been in the Banking and Finance, currently employed by Farm Credit Canada
- Married to Leslie in 1988 and have 4 children – Derek, Amanda, Kimberly, and Chelsea
- First became a member of AFGA will attending University
- Interests of mine and my families include: Hunting, Camping, Fishing, basically just being in the outdoors.Should you wish to contact me, please forward your request to the AFGA office.
(email to: email@example.com)